Thursday, January 31, 2013

Imagine not cutting with CCR work around


Hi for those of you who don't know what a Cricut Imagine is it is a print and cut machine. There have been some issues with using this machine with the on line digital program that works with the other cricut machines and the machine has now been discontinued. Now my Imagine has been working fine except if I try to print and cut from Cricut Craft Room it will print but it looks as if it is going to cut then doesn't. Well today I decided to just cut from CCR and No that didn't work so I put the mat that had printed in the Imagine into the E2 and told CCR to cut it on the E2. The picture above is the negative and the cut that I did. As you can see when the Imagine prints it has a bleed area and when the mat cut in the E2 it stayed withing this bleed are to cut. Now I do realise not everyone is a cricut-a-holic like me but for those of you who have both machines this is fabulous as I can now colour my images that are CCR specific and print them then cut them on my E2
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

1 comment: