Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Card feature on Tags Bags Boxes and More 2 with Expression

I was on the Cricut message board when someone asked if I could help them with the Card feature on TBBM2. They had put the envelope on the mat and cut it out but could not line up the sentiment feature. Faced with this challenge I had to do something so I tried doing all the things the person had said they did and she was right the sentiment didn't line up with the envelope feature BECAUSE as I finally worked out it is NOT suppose to. The sentiment lines up with the card feature and the cards are on a different button. For each card there are 2 sentiments and an envelope. I did this video to explain how things work on the cartridge and made this little Happy easter owl card and envelope. With the TBBM2 there is a handbook, Assembly Instruction booklet,  and a downloadable file  that explains the Card feature. This last file is not included in the box with the cartridge.  They can be found at these links:
TBBM2 Handbook
TBBM2 Assembly Instructions
The Card feature on TBBM2 explained


And here is the video

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! Now Kiwi I have to try this one as I love love owls. Great job. Miss ya. Hope all is good. Hugs Ema

    ReplyDelete