Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A note of thanks card/book

I made a card for a friend to thank her for bringing in her quilts at Christmas so people could look at them. People appreciated that she had done this and I made a card for her. The card has a cupcake on the front it cut from the phrase layer of TBBM2 on pg 34 and is embossed with a cup cake embossing folder and then inked with StampinUp Illuminate ink then to add even more sparkle I heat embossed it with iridescent ice from StampinUp. the sentiment is also StampinUp. On the inside of the card/book I added plain pages so people could comment on her quilts and have enough room to do so. I punched 3 holes in the back of the card and the papers and threaded green ribbon through it and tied it together. The inside left of the card is the last picture and I didn't take a pic of the whole card opened out. 

front of the card the green ribbon showing from under the card.

the cup cake has a glitter brad on the top

inside left of the card
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment