Friday, January 27, 2012

Octagonal Box












This cute little octagonal box is so easy to make. Using the nestabilities dies I cut a scalloped octagon and a regular octagon. There are a few little secrets on how to put it all together but I thought it turned out well. I spritz'd the butterflys and that made them shimmer. With Jenny'd name I used a versamark marker and interference red russet. I cut the thankyou letters from the Cricut E2 cartridge that is in the machine and I inked the edges with pink ink. The paper is from a Rosies stach that I bought some time ago at the warehouse. This little box held 2 mini crunchie bars and when I gave it to Jenny she nearly cried she thought it was lovely. I got a hug for my payment and that was great. The best thing was I made someone feel good today.

glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment