Monday, January 16, 2012

Inspiration


Now I have been trying to use papers from my stash and I made a card from the lilac paper but I was not happy with it as paper. I felt it needed to be card so I cut the cardstock from SU Rich Razzleberry and then layered the card I had done onto it with a little tweaking. I stamped the image from the SU Because I care Hostess set from the 2010 catalogue. I stampe it in versamark and used heat and stick and added the SU liliac glitter. Then I added the stem and the leaves and used a versamark pen to add more heat and stick and added certainly celery glitter to part of the leaves. The frame is from a cricut cartridge Fancy Frames and the punch I have used on the inside and on the front is the SU Border scallop trim and the corner punch that matches. The butterfly is a Fiskers punch. The sentiment on the front comes from a mini cuttlebug embossing folder that after I embossed I put through the cricut to cut it out as I didn't have a punch big enough. On the inside I saw this sentiment on a picture of a church noticeboard and this sentiment appealed to me. I would like to think I aspire to inspire. You may like to do the same. It is often the small things that make the difference. A thoughtful word a hug or just letting someone know you care. Say thankyou to someone who has done something for someone else to show you noticed. Appreciate your family and friends, let them know you care.

glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment