Monday, March 4, 2013

But ain't dis cute

 I belong to a site called CraftersAnonymous and every Monday there is a tutorial if we wish to participate. The tutorial today was a heart card!!! well it is really, it just in the way you look at things. Now I did think this  body was better in the forest out of view "butt the bunnies tell me" and they can see. and the other side of the card is boob-a-licious.

 told you so - boob-a-licious


Front or back some bunny loves ya

The speckles round the middle are vinyl left over after I cut the letters from Cricut cartridge Folk Art festival, the flowers are rolled flowers from Cricut cartridges CTMH Artiste and Art Philosophy. I have used soft suede card stock from Stampin Up for the card base.
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

1 comment:

  1. that is a really cute card. I use to have a cricut and sold it, may have to get a new one.

    ReplyDelete