Friday, December 7, 2012

Boxes


Kaisercraft puts out wooden boxes that you construct and then decorate. You cab pain them or cover then with paper or do many other things with them as well. I decided to cover some of the boxes with papers from some of the paper stacks I had and using the 1inch round punch punched out the 1/2 round for the finger hole that was part of the box. Some of the boxes I painted with paint daubers and then added embellishments and I added some sticker owls to some of the boxes as well. The outside I painted with a green paint dauber and I liked the resultant effect as it looked like a colour wash on a woodgrain piece of wood. Not sure how I got the look but I like it. The edges I paint daubered with a gold paint dauber and it has a shimmer to it when you look at the box IRL but not sure this shows well in the picture. 
glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

No comments:

Post a Comment