Tuesday, August 16, 2011

another Brayered Sunset card


With brayering technique you use a brayer load it with ink and on a white or light cardstock you roll the brayer quickly back and forward across the cardstock running it down till it runs out of ink. You do this till you have achieved the colour you want then do another colour. With this card the base is whisper white and I have used Tangerine Tango, Peach parfait and daffodil delight I did the brayering from the top down and a tiny bit at the bottom where i put the ribbon. I then used the stamp in a dark green to give a silhouette effect. I really liked how this brayering matched the card base I had and put a half mat under it for a different effect. I tied another ribbon which is greeen with a gold thread round the green ribbon and tied a button to it. Love the way it turned out.
glitter - http://www.sparklee.com


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. You are so talented. I love this card. WOW... Great Job. Kiwi Girl. Awesome Job. Love it

    ReplyDelete