Monday, October 11, 2010

Christening for Ira Mae Y




My friends wee girl was baptised last Sunday and this is what I made for her. The words and date are stick on lettering, the kanji tags come from Cricut Pagoda, the lettering from Hello Kitty which has the shadow and the cutout features in the font. This is how I glittered Ira Mae by glittering the cutout feature. I decided I wanted to put her picture in a heart and I believe her life is now in Gods hands so I used the words 'in gods hands' that led to there needing to be hands, so I searched till I found a pair of hands I liked and cut them out to hold the heart. The lettering for 'In Gods Hands" I painted with a waterbrush and stampinUp ink pads and then I have used stickles to enhance it. The papers and edge punch are from SU. The little sparklie dots are from the lettering the stamp in the background is one I have which was in a fairy set.
A beautiful wee girl as I'm sure you will all agree.






1 comment: