Sunday, April 19, 2009

Wedding Anniversary Cake




Well I was on the Cricut site again today and someone had done a card that had a pop up centre. These have not really lit my fire till I saw the one today and went and had a look at the web site of a person who is so incredibily talented it is amazing. Check out the things he does with paper. This is oragami to the nth degree. http://www.geocities.jp/h_pdr/index.html


Anyway as you can download these things from the website I thought I would give it a go to make a wedding cake card. OMG I always hated origami because I couldn't do it and now I'm trying this!! Well it's just as well I don't swear too much and have a lot of patience as this is not as easy as it looks. It would be easier the second time round when you know which bits go where! But I did it!! The card id done!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous! It doesn't look at all easy. I can imagine how difficult it was to put together but it turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete