Sunday, April 26, 2009

Daiper Cake PEGGY LOVES VINTAGE CHALLENGE





































With the BBTB -PEGGY LOVES VINTAGE CHALLENGE I decided to use the very cute little Elephant card to top off the Daiper cake I made. The cake is made of rolled up daipers and topped with a carousel made from the baby bottles and cricut cuts elephant and duck from The New Arrivals cart. The canopy from Accent Essentials and hole punched to give a lace edging effect. There is also a wee train running round the bottom of the cake which is carrying giraffes as it's cargo.








I wanted to try a Daiper Cake. I had never heard of them and a few weeks ago I saw one on youtube and I couldn't get over how cute they looked and of course how useful they would be at a Baby Shower. Great ideas! Coralee from work is due in about 2 weeks so we are having a Baby shower and I couldn't resist making this.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is adorable! So much work has gone into it! I love it, wonderful work! Good luck in the contest

    Juliex

    ReplyDelete