Friday, September 27, 2013

Happy Hauntings -Haunted house

I wanted to do smething for Halloween for the Cricut Club next week so I decided to do a Haunted House from Happy Hauntings Cricut Cartridge. My first mistake was to make it 11.5 inches high. Not a problem I had 24 inch paper but swapped to CCR half way through and forgot my sizing. and made all the parts too big. oops they did tell me anaesethics make the memory fuddled but I went back to the gypsy and my sturdy E2 and cut them again and voila here is my haunted houe. The house from the top of the spire to the ground is round 20inches or 50cm. It wont fir in a small box.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Now that is awesome looking. Great Job my Kiwi Girl, Hope all is well. Hugs

    ReplyDelete