Tuesday, September 10, 2013

CTMH Laughing Lols Workshop on the go

Hi as many of you will know I have signed up with Close to my Heart as a Consultant. My kit duly arrived and with great excitement I opened it and inside was the Laughing Lola Workshop on the go (WOTG) pack. This is papers and embellishments and a stamp set that you can do layouts with. It also comes with a layout chart and how to cut everything. I am not that good at making pages as I need the theory behind what I am doing so scrapbook pages have always been a challenge. This one was still a challenge as it had vertical photos and one 6x6 on the 2nd page but I checked things out and came up with this alternative and am happy with the result. My water sprite decide to investigate the garden pond and I just happened to be sitting by snapping photos. These seemed to be just what I needed to scrap today.
I used the Laughing Lola WOTG the stamp amazing is from the stamp set that comes with it as is the flower. The photo corners I cut from the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge they are on the decorative font layer in the last row. I showcased the vertical photo by using cream photo corners whereas I have used blue photo corners on the other pictures. The upper flower banner is actually straight it is the way the photo has been taken.





 Thanks for visiting.
. free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment