Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The Owl box from the Eclips

I loved the little Owl box on the Eclips cartridge Albums bags and Boxes 2 and although it said I should cut it at 12 inches I didn't want to be bothered getting out my big mat so I re-sized to 10 inches which finished is 8cm or 3 1/8 inches. It is a little box and the top and bottom come apart and are able to go back together again. As I was only playing I just used one color of card stock. I hear people say at times oh I don't have the right color but so often as I have done here I used a white ink and a brown ink and got a cute wee box that you can see all the parts on because of the inking. The box is 2 inches deep so it can hold quite a bit.






I have just entered this in the challenge

DL.ART TAHNKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #104 BIRDS, ANYTHING TO DO WITH BIRDS

  free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

1 comment:

  1. This is so Awesome, what a great little box and it would be perfect for any owl lover and I know there are a lot of them out there. I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #104 Birds, anything to do with birds challenge
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete