Saturday, July 25, 2015

Pony Card

A friend told me it was hard to find Horse cards so I made this shaped window card for her. It is a trifold card with a front window. I used a shape card from Cricut Creative Holiday Cards called Frame Card Design space #M36C5D, from Paper pups I used Cloud border #M39A76, from Zoobaloo Grass #M308AE and grass from Sports Mania M#478B5. I downloaded a pony picture in black and white from google images uploaded it to Design space and placed it on the frame that comes with the card, I added the grass and the clouds and flattened the image and did print and cut. I then added the grass frame to the inside of the window. I coloured the pony and the little girl with Close to my Heart Shin Han markers.
Hope you like the card.



free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment