Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Thanks to Kay aka Clever Someday for this font


I watched a live broadcast, the lady Kay aka Clever Someday was on and talking about a font she designed that stood up from the page. This intrigued me and as it was free tried to download it but had problems. Well Kay has just sent out an email from her blog, https://cleversomeday.wordpress.com/2015/02/02/topcollege/ and it is well worth following her blog and also going to try this font. Her blog tells you all about it and how to use it in Design Space so go visit this very clever lady. She asked that if we downloaded the font we shared the info in our groups. Here is my first trial card. It will be for a photo of my grandie but in the meantime I have put in a background where the pic will go. The cards will be for my grandies Great Gran so I love the idea that the name can popup.


. free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment