Saturday, December 6, 2014

playing with svg files again

I have been playing with svg files again and of coursethey come from svgcuts.com I do so love their files and think Mary is a very talented designer. The other thing about their files is they are always nicely finished and Leo and Mary put out a video on how to put them together. I have learnt heaps from just watching their videos. Now as you probably know I have die cutting machines but for those of you who don't many of these files have the pattern you can download and cut by hand.  Today I wanted to do something on the computer but it was not cooperating so I journeyed to the path outside my door to take some photos of the golden carriages and then thought I needed to blog these pics so Madge and friends can see them so here goes.


bottom of tree



enchanted carriage




2nd enchanted carriage








tree made smaller





free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment