Sunday, February 2, 2014

New products for Close to my Heart

 Clear pillow boxes come 3 to a packet. Z1840 here I have embossed the box in a heart embossing folder then used re-inker and "Create a shade pearl" to paint some of the hearts. its not finished yet but thought I would take a pic of it anyway.
 I love watching the Tui's outside my Craft Studio and this bird from 'Believe in Yourself" C1574 is so like the Tui so I painted her with the lagoon re-inker (Z2295)and the create a shade pearl (Z1039) She is showing way to light so may end up putting more black onto her, but she looks like the sun is shining on her.
 John Keys ea your heart out- my NZ flag haha. I stamped this with the Silver fern from the New Zealand stamp set and heat embossed it with silver. loving the treat tubes I made the treat tube box embossed this with a folder and addedthe NZ sentiment stamped with white daisy ink (Z2163)
 The treat tubes come in a packet of 6 (Z1823) they are so cute.
 The Stamp of the month is yours for $5 if you purchase $75 worth of product from the catalogue and this month if you purchase any 2 paper packs from page 139 of the catalogue ($26.50 each) you get an embossing folder from page 130 free, (normally $14.50). Now you are well on your way to getting the stamp of the month just buy the NZ stamp set (D1601)
 Stamped onto muslin bags -NZ stamp set 'New Zealand Greetings' $29.00
 Buggy Love (B1441) $17.00
 NZ stamp set again isn't it wonderful
 Owls (B1450) $17.00
more NZ stamps and some of the Australian one as well. Coloured with the alcohol markers. so easy to use.

See the 2014 Idea book here
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment