Tuesday, July 17, 2012

MissT's Princess Castle

 My granddaughter turned 2 and we had a party for her on the Sunday. One of the things I had made for her to play with is a paper castle as she l;oves castles so from the Princess Party Cricut cartridge I made the 3d castle. It seemed very flat so we gave the turrets "hats" and I made the party hats to fit the turrets and glued them on. we if you look closely some came off but like a good crafters granddaughter she saved them and took them on and off as she needed to. The castle seemed to be a great success as she put her ponys inside and fished the fish out from the top of it. I made 2 boxes to stabilise the square of the castle so it didn't just fold up.
Nana I can put my hand inside with the pony.

My new fishing rod can catch fish if I put them in the top of the castle



You can't see them but there's 2 ponys inside that castle


Ahh look very closely at the left hand corner


At the end of a big day I asked MissT if she would stand by her Pony castle she raced over and got her castle to bring it to me. Now how cute is that for a Nana. I am the luckiest Nana to have such a lovely granddaughter.
glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

No comments:

Post a Comment