Saturday, July 23, 2011

Burchart Butterfly Garden's British Columbia Canada

I bought a Mariposa stack of papers and a photograph album. The album has butterflys on it and the paper has a theme of butterflys so I thought it about time I printed and scrapbooked my photos from our visit to the Burchart Butterfly Gardens in Victoria British Columbia when we visited in 2006.

This is the cover of my album I havent named it yet but I wanted to upload a pic. What is not clear is the pic is of a butterfly on the flower. The front of the cover has a place to put a pic.

Butterflys feeding in the dishes at the Butterfly Gardens. I matted the pics onto this page and cut the page and slid the pics behind some of the things on the page.

More Butterflys. I cut this page as well sliding the pics in behind the cut out parts. there is a part page matted onto the plain background.

I did a cutout at the bottom of this page and put a journaling block on the page I used the butterfly embossing folder to emboss the journaling block.

The Fountain at the start of the Garden. Again I have cut the paper and slid the pics in behind.

The Japanese garden. This page is so pretty I have just matted the pics.

Flowers. Added some embellishments to this page.

Animal like from vegetable matter. these are creepers grown over a frame to look like animals and people.
Added some rubons to this page and 2 that jumped on when they weren't suppose to.


another page this is a moth but I have surrounded it with butterflys.
glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

No comments:

Post a Comment