About the Liebster Award:
This award was created for bloggers who have fewer than 300 followers, but put a lot of love and heart into their work. It is given to bring light to new blogs and its a great way to share blogs that might not otherwise be seen or ones you want to share with others.
As a recipient you must share the love and pay it forward by.
1- Creating a post where you blog about the Liebster award and reveal your 3 to 5 blog picks.
2- Let them know you have chosen them by leaving a comment on their blog about the award.
3- Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4- Have the faith that your followers will rally and show their crafty love back out to those you award this to.
5- Have fun!!!
It's that easy. I follow a lot of blogs and most of these I have met through challenges, YouTube, other crafters or just by chance.
So here are my 5 choices in no particular order.
1. http://deesdayze.blogspot.com/ Dee's Dayze
2. http://craftyhelen.blogspot.com/ Crafty Helen
3. http://rainescrafts.blogspot.com/ Raine Walton
4. http://juliascards.blogspot.com/ Julia Leece
5. http://lulus-creations.blogspot.com/ Oh Scrappy Daze