Sunday, March 6, 2011

An Easter Page





Well not quite but couldn't resist the pic I took of my DGD and the layout that I had done. After doing my rabbit which I cased from Threasa Rafter's on (Crafters Anonymous) entry to monday nights class I decided to do another one in Blue to give her a friend. Then I set a challenge to download and weld a word in Cricut design studio so I thought I better do the post with what I did. I loved the bunnies so I thought I would do an Easter page. Having given the challenge for people to weld a word I thought this was a good opportunity to do just that and use it so I welded a 2.5 inch Easter but then changed my mind when I saw on the page how big it was and scaled it down to 2 inches. I also welded the 2011 which I made smaller still. Now I just have to add somewhere 'Not quite'

No comments:

Post a Comment