Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Stampin Up Tauranga Extravaganza Christmas Cracker with a difference












As I have said already when I bring things home to do, I do them differently. This was supposed to be a christmas cracker but I ws thinking birthdays and other events so this was my take on the christmas cracker. Inside can hold chocolates, wrapped ones would be best as then it wouldn't matter if they hit the ground. The original one was in the shape of a triangle and the embossing was a flower motif pattern. Mine is round and the embossing pattern more of a crosses pattern and is from the new December mini. The edge is punched with the new mini heart punch and of course the little flowers are dimentioned to the body of the cracker. and the bird well I just love the birdie punch.

1 comment: