Sunday, September 23, 2012
I had a wonderful time at the Sanzi Craft tools workshop and we made a number of projects. The card below is made from a spellbinders die and uses black paper that is adhesive on the back. The inking of the card gives some great dimension as does the threaded ribbon which was coloured with the distress inks.
I went to the Stampinup Heartfelt event in Auckland and we learnt a lot of new techniques and were lucky enough to have 4 projects to do as well. This is a little box with wee cards in and is made from the StampinUp tag die. I have used the flower die to make the flower and have used a dalia in the incolour gumball green for the centre